- the shit doesn’t fuckin work
- and when the posts finally show up, they’re MAD late and HELLA irrelevant to anyone’s lives by that point
- i can’t reblog any of the shit i “thought” I did earlier in the day, so i’m all butthurt about that
- now i’m complaining about shit that doesn’t make the world a better place. so I seem like an asshole.
guess i’m a fuckin asshole then because this update ain’t shit.
- Me: I didn't say I was upset. I said I was content.
- Him: But why do you think you don't have anything worth talking about?
- Me: Because I don't. I haven't done anything interesting.
- Him: But, having done something, or just having something worth talking about doesn't always make for good conversation. Good conversation is about the person you're talkin to.
that’s probably why I get so eager to do shit. I make haste. which I really should stop doing as well. I like to get what I want, when I want, how I want. And, even then, if at least 2 of the 3 are not satisfied, I become a spoiled brat.
that’s what I am: a spoiled brat lol. legitimately.
granted, I’m extremely compromising, but I’m starting to believe that I’m only so compromising to better accommodate the possibility of getting what I want…sooner.
but then I look at my phone and realize I don’t really have anything worth talking about…and you probably know that…so I become content with not getting a call.